In response to repeated requests from family and friends, we've finally gotten around to starting a blog. We hope this helps keep everyone a little more updated on our family, especially as our little guy grows up.
This weekend is a good one for blog-writing. I have a temporary break from the laundry-dishes-cooking cycle, since we're enjoying Thanksgiving weekend in Fort Collins. There are plenty of people here to hold and entertain Ethan, which we both enjoy.
Even though Divide is technically "home" now, it's still a bit of a relief to come down here to visit. It's easier to feel like a normal human instead of a mommy machine when you have family and old friends to chat with and a little break from the normal routine. And Fort Collins seems like a pretty exciting big city after a few months in the mountains. Ethan does miss his bumpy stroller rides when he's here though - there aren't many dirt roads in my parents' neighborhood. Not many deer for Samson to chase, either. Home has its perks.
12 am ramblings...
10 years ago

2 comments:
Yay! Now I have somewhere else to pester you about new pictures! :-)
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend, getting to do something a bit different for a few days. We had a good time, too, even though the Beavers lost really badly yesterday. Oh well... Everyone at the Thanksgiving dinner loved the pictures I brought. I do have the cutest nephew! :-)
~Angela
Hooray! Thanks for starting this blog! Have you let everyone know about it yet?
Post a Comment