Ethan was all dressed up and ready to go.
Our Easter weather
Watching the Easter choir sing
When I called my last post "Holiday at Home," I wasn't really planning on it being literal.
Sunday morning, we got up bright and early, dressed in our Sunday best, and got ready to go to church. But then... Levi drove over to our boss's house to feed his dog, and when he got back, he said, "We'd better rethink going to church today." Apparently, in the 1/4 mile or so to and from our boss's house, he almost slid off the road 3 or 4 times. So we had a very homey Easter! I thought since Ethan couldn't go to church, at least we could watch a service on TV. Not a very typical 1st Easter for him, but maybe he'll enjoy hearing about it when he's older.
We did have a really nice Easter lunch with David (who lives close enough to walk over), which made it still seem like a special day. And my "Holiday at Home" prediction was more accurate than I meant it to be!





2 comments:
Well, he does look very cute in his Easter outfit!
He is so adorable. Please email us the picture of him standing up by the stool; I want to send the original one off to Walgreens to print for my grandkids frame on the kitchen table. Love you!
Post a Comment