CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Sentence a Day...

So...it's been a while.
I am shocked and embarrassed to realize that my last blog post occurred about 8 months ago. I think this is because I get intimidated, thinking every time I post something, it needs to be thoughtful, informative, and important, and include adorable photos of the kids. Well, it obviously hasn't been working out very well. However, I saw a great idea in a magazine a few months ago that I thought I'd try. The idea is to write just one or two sentences each day that you can look back on and remember later. I guess this is mostly for my own benefit, but hey, if there's anyone else out there who reads this (ie Mom and Angela), a short blog is better than no blog. Well, here goes nothing.

Feb. 21, 2010.
Ethan is really grumpy today, probably because he has eaten approx. 3 pounds of grapes in the past 24 hours.