CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sunrises

A certain little girl has been getting up kind of early the last few days. I am not wild about this, because it means I have to go to bed at about 8:30 to get any decent sleep. But it's been kind of nice to have a little extra morning and to watch the sun rise. This was the view out our living room window this morning. It was, of course, much prettier in person, but I'm not much of a photographer.



In other news, Levi recently traded out our old, drafty fireplace for a nice woodstove to help heat the house this winter. Yesterday, everybody at camp with wood-burning capabilities (that is, all but one person), had a big wood-cutting day to stock up for a few months. And then they loaded up a couple of trucks full of wood and distributed it to everyones' houses. Ethan helped at our house. He was very serious about his responsibilities.

0 comments: