We finally have internet at home! As of last night, we have finally caught up with everyone else in the 21st century. Levi celebrated the momentous occasion by browsing hunting accessories online and searching for the "ugliest NBA player in history."
I celebrated by looking up recipes for Rabbit Stew, having found the selection of rabbit recipes in my cookbooks somewhat lacking. Rabbit is on the menu for tonight, since Levi brought home a freshly shot bunny last week. This rabbit was one of a family that has been living under our house since before we arrived, so I feel a little sad to be eating our neighbor. But my friend Michal, whose dad raises rabbits to show, assures me that they taste just like chicken, and we are fresh out of chicken. So rabbit it is.
Isn't it beautiful how the miracles of modern technology can help me find recipes for dishes that were probably popular in the Middle Ages?
12 am ramblings...
10 years ago

4 comments:
Congratulations on your new acquisition! I hope this means we will here from you often! Love you, Mom
Hae fun "cleaning" the rabbit ( : Hope it turns out well!
So how was that rabbit dish?
Yay for internet! Is it cable? Of course you know that now you have less of an excuse for not putting up pictures! :-D
I have to ask what everyone else did -- how was the rabbit?
Post a Comment