So it's not just our first holiday with "just us," it's also my first holiday meal to cook! Good thing ham doesn't show any signs of being hard to cook. And thankfully, my culinary audience is not very demanding: one baby who will probably eat only Cheerios, and a husband who would probably still say nice things if I served him heated bologna (at the very worst, "This is one of those things you probably shouldn't make again").
So for the next holiday, we'll gladly head to town, but tomorrow, we'll just relax, celebrate Jesus' resurrection, and watch Ethan and the dog do cute stuff in our own little house.

This picture has nothing to do with Easter or the above blog. I just liked it. It is Ethan's reaction to the dog trying to lick his forehead clean.

3 comments:
Levi sounds like Will. He's always so glad that I cooked he never says anything the least bit negative.
I hope you had a wonderful holiday! We missed you!
I can't wait to meet your little man! he's too cute!
Post a Comment