CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Too good to last

This morning, the whole family (including the dog) got on our bed to hang out. Ethan was extra-sleepy and wanted to snuggle with us. It was one of those idyllic fabric-softener commercial settings where the family (in matching white pajamas) all cuddles together in the morning. I thought to myself, "This is just so peaceful and perfect. I need to enjoy beautiful moments like this when they come along." 30 seconds later, Ethan threw up.

2 comments:

Nicoolmama

I love the way you write.

Sorry to hear about the puking part. Hope Ethan is feeling better!

Kara

Oh no, oh no, oh no! I wonder where he got that from?!? I hope he is okay, is he doing better or is he still sick? By the way...I LOVE this new post every day or so thing! Gives me something to read. And just when I was beginning to think you had forgotten about your blog.