It is currently 5 degrees outside, but it feels like -12. Brr! I am thinking about starting to wear long johns under my clothes...inside. We had talked about going to get our Christmas tree this afternoon, but I think maybe we will wait 'til a warmer day!
We had about 6 inches of snow the last few days, so Ethan got to get all dressed up in his winter gear and play in it yesterday. I didn't take any pictures because I couldn't find his gloves and he was wearing Emmaline's purple mittens. Whoops. She did not miss them, because the sleeves of her snowsuit are about 4 inches longer than her arms. So she sat on the back steps and flapped her little sleeves around, watching Ethan play in the snow. I think she'll enjoy the snow a little more when she can walk in it. She's so close, and quite eager, using anything she can find to hold onto and walk, including her little rocking chair and Shadow the dog.
Speaking of Emmaline, we had a 1st Birthday party on Thanksgiving day!
12 am ramblings...
10 years ago

5 comments:
What a milestone - first birthday. Congratulations, Emmaline - and mom and dad, too! Love the cake. Did yo make it?
Happy Birthday to your girl!
With so many boys and mittens constantly getting lost at our house, if they have two, I am happy....even if they don't match. :)
I love love love these tidbits of your family I get to read!
Happy Birthday, Emmaline!
I LOVE the owl cake, great job. :)
She's the cutest birthday girl I've ever seen! And I get to see her in a couple weeks! :-D
So cute! Amazing cake too. :) I remember the text messages now just over a year ago from Urfer telling me the news. ;) Can't believe how fast time goes by.
Post a Comment