Ahhh...Levi is home! His 10-day trip only ended up being 9, because he and David (Pillers...coworker, neighbor, and fellow camp recruiter) drove through the night last night to get home. Hooray! They arrived home at 5 this morning and both went straight to bed. So, really, our day hasn't been a whole lot different than when he was gone, because he's been sleeping most of the time. But isn't it funny how everything just feels right when everybody's home? It's just like a big sigh of relief.
So, to go along with all that relief, we are adding a little chaos to our lives. Potty training. Oh, horror! I have been nervous about it and putting it off for quite a while, but Kara recommended a method that she's been using with Aydin, and it seems like a good time to do it. We'll see. If we all totally fall apart, I will give up and try again when he's...oh, maybe 7 or so. Just kidding.
And with that, here I go to dust off the potty chair.
12 am ramblings...
10 years ago

2 comments:
Good luck with that! It has been 1 1/2 weeks for us, with only 2 or 3 accidents (all at home) not counting sleeping. I would say that's pretty good. I hope it works as well for you!!
Well, Kara, not so far, but we're sticking with it. :)
Post a Comment